Monday, February 12, 2007

Healthy Fruit Salad

Let's start Monday with a quick and easy recipe for a healthy fruit salad. I've been scratching my head and trying to jog my memory, but for the life of me I can't recall where or from whom I first learned of this recipe. In any event, here it is...

Healthy Fruit Salad

1 organic apple, cut up
1/4 cup blueberries or other berries
1/4 cup pineapple pieces
1 cup organic yogurt
2-3 Tbs ground flaxseed
2 probiotic capsules, mixed into yogurt

This makes a great breakfast or lunch, one serving.

Hey, if you have a healthy fruit salad recipe you'd like to share, please use the "Comment" link below to do so.

Chet Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of organic vegetables and fruits and hormone-free meats; however, all that type of food is either unavailable here or prohibitively expensive to buy. How can food manufacturers be convinced to stop "poisoning" the foods they produce that keep us fat. What's with all the chemicals and high-fructose corn syrup in EVERYTHING!!??

    ReplyDelete