Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Crisp Cookie Tip

I don't know about you, but I get hotter than boiling water when I've baked a tray of cookies for a few minutes too long.

I mean, seriously, who wants to bite down on a hard cookie?

Well, today I have a great crisp cookie tip for you.

The next time you have a tray of cookies you baked a little too long and ended up with cookies that are too crisip for anyone's liking, simply put the cookies in an air-tight container with a couple slices of torn up bread (any kind).

Like magic, overnight the cookies will become chewy and soft.

This crisp cookie tip work every time, so be sure to give it a try.

If you have a good cookie tip you'd like to share, click on the "comment" link below and start typing.

Chet "I Like Soft Cookies" Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com

1 comment:

  1. My mother has done that for years and man does it work nicely! Showed my husband that trick one day and he thought I was crazy and he was going to throw out the cookies. He was thrilled when the next morning his cookies were available for his lunch box.

    ReplyDelete