Thursday, June 25, 2009

Aging Boomer's Blog

Hey, a short entry today to plug my relatively new website where I'm blogging on a regular basis about getting older and all the trappings that come with it.

I named the site cleverly...

AgingBoomersBlog.com

Okay, so that's not so clever. But it was an available domain name that more-or-less reflected what it was going to be about.

Anyway, if you're an aging boomer, surf on over and bookmark my new site. Then spend some time there reading the many posts already up and then spending some more time commenting and moving the discussions forward.

I promise my AgingBoomersBlog.com will never be dull or boring or politically correct!

Chet "Aging Boomer" Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com/blog

1 comment:

  1. Was very interested in your no-flu article. I haven't had a flu shot since the early 80s because I got very ill from the last one. I haven't caught the flu since. I believe my experience with the flu as a child has given me a natural immunity and I eat well and exercise. The recent news about schools setting up swine-flu clinics is a concern. I hope my grandson can avoid this.

    ReplyDelete