Saturday, June 20, 2009

Morning Sickness Cure

At age 61, I haven't had a pregnant wife in many, many years, I'm happy to report, so I haven't had to deal with any morning sickness, either.

With that said, during my one and only wife's pregnancies with our two boys, we were fortunate because she had very limited nausea both times.

From corresponding with a lot of people over the years, however, I know that our experience wasn't the norm and that most women have to deal with morning sickness.

Well, today I want to share a couple of excellent morning sickness resources that may well cure the problem for you or a favorite pregnant lady.

The first solution comes from Beth G, who shared the following...
Chet, with both of my pregnancies I was sick pretty much for the first five or six months. The first time around I used ginger root extract from the health food store and would put a few drops on or under my tongue when nauseated.

During the second pregnancy I just got a big chuck of fresh ginger root from the grocery store and would slice off a real thin dime or nickel-sized piece and just pop it in my mouth and stuff it in my cheek. Worked like a miracle!
If Beth's experience and approach doesn't work for you, then you might want to try the natural and safe morning sickness cure discovered by Claire Batten, who has helped thousands of women get rid of their morning sickness quickly and easily with long lasting results. Click here to learn more about Claire's popular method for solving this unpleasant pregnancy problem.

Finally, if you have a morning sickness cure you'd like to share, I hope you'll take a few moments to write about it by clicking on the "comment" link.

Yours for calm and happy pregnancies,

Chet "No Morning Sickness" Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com/blog

4 comments:

  1. Very informative post. It's good that mother earth has it's way to cure morning sickness. So, I believe that we should take care mother earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEANS ARE THE FIX FOR MORNING SICKNESS...HONEST! Soluble fiber is found in legumes (there are other sources but they are so minimally endowed with soluble fiber that it is not worth mentioning them for the cure of morning sickness). Legumes are pinto beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans (also known as chick peas), black-eyed peas, lentils, black beans, red beans, navy beans, white beans, great northern beans, crowder peas (also known as field peas), yellow-eyed beans, and the list goes on. They are also termed “soup beans”. Most Westerners will admit that it is not often that we eat beans, if ever. These beans are dense with soluble fiber. Soluble fiber and bile (or any fatty acid) have a great affinity toward one another. In fact, they will bind so tightly together that they cannot be parted. As no fiber (soluble or insoluble) can cross the intestinal barrier, all the bile that has been bound together with the soluble fiber will exit the body through a bowel movement. That means the bile will not recycle. That means the bile will not grow nasty with accumulating debris. That means you will feel less nauseous.

    I TRIED IT AND ITS TRUE!
    GOT IT FROM A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY WHO'S A NUTRITIONALIST(HERE'S HER WEBSITE http://karenhurd.com/concern_morning_sickness.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of cures for morning sickness out there. Many women find if they force themselves to eat something the nausea subsides more quickly. As ever keep it natural and keep trying, different things work for different people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly I drank nestle, mint/mentha and peppermint tea. All of these soothes the tummy. Later on I found that they are also reccomended to drink after eating heavy, greasy food like for christmas, chanukka, thanksgiving and so on and so forth.

    For me it worked to get out and do something. Personally I went to the gym(aerobics) 4 times a week, did yoga, walked and did some crossfitting. In addition I swam every now and then, not regularly as it's quite tricky to get to the pool from where I live.

    ReplyDelete