Thursday, April 13, 2006

Foot Fungus Cure

Did you know that urine can be an effective foot fungus cure?

Anyone who reads my health writings knows I have an overly-developed sense of humor, so let me preface today's natural health tip by saying that I'm not joking with what you're about to read.

With that said, I've been researching some natural foot fungus cures lately.

Well, the other day, a new suggestion came in from a friend of mine, a licensed pharmacist whose avocation lies with helping his clients by referring them whenever possible to natural solutions rather than to strong drugs.

He doesn't make as much money this way, of course, but he helps more people and makes a lot of friends, and that's what it's all about anyway, near as I can tell.

Okay, here's what my buddy told me in his letter regarding a natural cure for foot fungus:
Hey, Chet, between you, me, and the printer cable, the fastest and cheapest and most effective way to go after good ole foot fungus... your own urine. I know peeing on your feet in the shower sounds whacked, but I have used it effectively and passed it out dozens of times from behind the Prozac counter. And with a host of positive feedback.
Well, I was glad to get this fascinating suggestion from my friend because I've always been interested in urine. I mean, seriously, with so much of it coming out of us every day, how can we not be?

Although I don't have space to write an epistle on this, I do want to say that, contrary to the bad press it gets, human urine is sterile and not something filthy that we should cringe about when we mention its name.

I mean, seriously, my pharmacist friend and I aren't recommending that you drink the stuff, though people in India have been doing just that for thousands of years for apparently good reasons.

But that's another story.

Anyway, if you have a nasty case of foot fungus and want to try the easiest and least expensive home cure I'm presently aware of, pour or pee some of your own urine on the problem in the shower, let it set for a minute or two, and then wash it off. Repeat as necessary whenever you shower until the problem heals.

By the way, after reading this tip, Linda S wrote, "There is another less offensive remedy. For real. Soak a cup of corn meal in warm to very warm water for about an hour, then soak the affected area in the 'meal water.' This can be done while watching you favorite tv show in the evening. Repeat as necessary. Supposedly, two to three times in a week should do the trick."

There, now you have two natural foot fungus cures for the price of one!

And if you have a natural foot fungus cure, click on the comment link below and share it with the thousands of health seekers who read this blog at least once a day.

Chet "Pisser" Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com

6 comments:

  1. Corn meal works great! Just soak your feet in a warm bath of corn meal ( I used organic yellow corn meal) for about an hour a day. Your definately notice the difference after your 1st soaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive heard using vicks vapor rub also works. twice a day morning and night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOAK YOUR FEET IN LISTERINE. I KNOW 4 PEOPLE WHO DID AND THEY GOT VERY PROMISING RESULTS OVERNIGHT.
    KEEP USING TIL FUNGUS GONE.
    TIP: GO TO WHOLESALE OUTLET LIKE BJ'S OR SAM'S CLUB AND BUY BIGGEST BOTTLE OF LISTERINE YOU CAN FIND.
    (NO...i DON'T HAVE STOCK IN LISTERINE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have become very familiar with treating fungus lately as my 3 year old has an overgrowth of yeast (fungus) after taking back-to-back courses of anti-biotics... needless to say, i will do whatever i can not to repeat that mistake again. so here is what we have been using to treat his fungus - and it seems to be working: garlic (pierce a garlic oil capsule with a pin and squeeze out the oil, or simply rub a cut piece of garlic), grapefruit seed extract can be applied topically, coconut oil is a natural anti-fungal, oil of oregano, tee tree oil can be applied topically (truly a remarkable natural remedy for a broad spectrum of ailments and symptomos), as well as colloidal silver, oh, and olive leaf extract, too... i suppose with the exception of using a clove of garlic, none of these remedies are quite as easy to come by - or as affordable - as using one´s own urine. but it´s always good to have options and information.
    suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have family members who got rid of foot fungus by soaking their feet in a bowl of their own urine. It was actually very fast, too.

    I've never had foot fungus, but judging by how they describe the pain, and seeing how well it worked on them, I'd have no shame in doing what they did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my beautiful yet unconvinced wife has a case of foot fungal and im trying my hardest to convince her to pee on her feet but im willing to bet she is going with the mouth wash first i will let u know i had athletes foot before and i peed on my feet a lot it does work trust me

    ReplyDelete