Friday, March 17, 2006

Mango Salsa Recipe

Don't you think Friday is a perfect day for a healthy mango salsa recipe?

Well, I do, and here it is...

Healthy Mango Salsa

2 large mangos, peeled, seeded and chopped
1 Tbs red onion, chopped
1/2 lime, juiced
1-2 Tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/2 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp jalapeno pepper, chopped, or a pinch of cayenne pepper (to taste)

Mix and serve with your favorite corn chips.

If you have a favorite healthy salsa recipe you'd like to share, please click on the comment link below and post it right now.

Chet Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, Chet, sounds delicious. My recipe isn't much different from yours but here goes...

    2 diced tomatoes
    2 chopped scallions
    1 deseeded jalapeno
    1 bunch cilantro
    1 chopped clove of garlic
    juice of 1/2 lemon, 1/2 lime
    sea salt

    mix it all together and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chet, Thanks for the recipe. I am excited to try it. My sister fell in love with a store bought mango salsa. I bet she'll love this one even better. I am going to share this with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chet
    Thank-you so much for the hard work that you do. You are an inspiration for my recent conversion towards healthy, non-toxic living. I love it that you advocate alternative methods to the unhealthy main-stream, you have taught me a lot.
    Sincerely,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete