Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More cold sore remedies

by Josh Day

For a week I've had a massive, painful cold sore above my right canine.

Interestingly enough, a reader wrote in with this tip:

"Yes, I discovered lysine about 25 years ago. I had a terrible attack and was in pain for 8 months. I could not swallow food. The doctor said there was nothing he could do. After all these years I do not get attacks. If a feel a little sensation I will take 1 pill. It is so good that you have given your readers this advice. It saved my life of terrible throat pain. - Irene"

You can read the original post about lysine and cold sores here.

To sign up for our free newsletter that also featured the lysine tip, you can subscribe here.

Josh Day
Co-Editor
The Natural Health Circus

No comments:

Post a Comment