Sunday, April 26, 2009

Natural Flu Remedies

by Chet Day

This'll be short and to the point.

Because of the current scare going on related to the Mexican Swine Flu outbreak, I spent a good part of this past weekend updating the description and PDF of my popular collection of 37 natural cold and flu remedies.

If you're concerned about the potential of this new swine flu turning into the long-predicted flu pandemic, you'll want to have access to the time-tested flu remedies in my special report.

I especially recommend the powerful Natural Tonic on page 27 in my collection of flu remedies. Though it tastes worse than just about anything I've ever passed between my tongue and my stomach, this tonic has worked wonders for me, my family, and hundreds of flu remedy collection owners since I first learned the recipe early in 2004.

Anyway, you can read all about How to Beat Colds and Flu with 37 Natural Remedies right now at http://natural-cold-flu-relief.com.

Chet "Natural Flu Remedies" Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com/blog


1 comment:

  1. Lol...your tonic sounds both appealing and repulsive at the same time. Yet it's not surprising that something so gross is so good for you. I often hear that about wheat grass too although I have yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete