Monday, April 20, 2009

Simple Acne Tip

by Chet Day

I was rummaging through archives of old Health & Beyond Weekly newsletters recently and ran into some nice little tips I'm going to share in coming entries here in the Natural Health Circus blog.

Today we have a simple tip for helping acne problems from Suzanne M:
Although I personally have never had an acne problem, I have nephews who were constantly "zitting out."

I recommended that they try simple witch hazel, patted on twice a day. You will be as surprised at the results in just a few days as my nephews were. All for a buck and a quarter. :)
Okay, that's it for our first simple natural health tip.

If you have a natural health tip you'd like to share, click on the "Comment" link below and share away, eh?

Chet "No Zits" Day
Editor, The Natural Health Circus
http://chetday.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment